Management team members all share the responsibility to live the core values of our organization. Consequently as a member of the team is required to commit to building a community where:
- There is a commitment to a just society.
- There is genuine pastoral care of staff and young people.
- We all conduct ourselves professionally.
- There is transparent communication.
- There is a safe and secure environment.
- Confidentiality is respected.
- Reconciliation is a lived reality.
- We all share a common concern for the success of our work and feel ourselves co-responsible with those in leadership positions for planning, animating and evaluating our organization.
- This common concern and sharing of responsibilities should harmonies with the structures which are required to support our organization.
- Disabled children and young people are our reason for being. Their well-being is our ultimate reference point in making organizational and administrative decisions.
Board Of Directors
The Board of Directors of Essential Personnel Cambodia meets twice a year.